Old man’s bottle mishap leads to his death
A SINGAPOREAN died of heart failure after his penis became stuck in a soft drink bottle, reported Sin Chew Daily and China Press.
The incident happened
when the 77-year-old man used the bottle to masturbate.
China Press reported that the senior citizen got his private part into the bottle and only sought help after his penis could not be dislodged from the bottle despite trying various ways such as applying soap w
Doctors tried to alleviate the man’s suffering by cutting the bottle below the neck but to no avail because by that time, the skin around the penis had started to become inflamed, causing him to be unable to urinate.
His misadventure later led to other medical complications causing his death.
* * * * * *
One will just wonder, sama dia guna botol seperti Coca Cola bottle ni. But can it fits? Haha, rofl.. rofl rofl..
Or this bottle could fit him too perhaps?
Finally, hopefully not this.. I know, I know.. it must be those "alaaaa comelnyerrrr" type.. kan kan..
Macam mana pun, my advice is: pergi buat medical check up if you really really need to do it, you know, taking things into your own hand..